EYELASH ENHANCEMENT - UPPER LIDS
$300 which includes 4-6 week touch-up
LOWER EYELINER - $300 which includes touch-up
Whether you call it Lash Enhancement or Invisible Eyeliner, it consists of an ultra-thin black line along the top eyelash line which is tattooed from eyelash to eyelash that creates the illusion of a more natural, fuller, thicker look of your eyelashes without looking like obvious makeup.
Questions about Permanent Eyeliner
Q. Does it hurt to get permanent eyeliner done?
A. Most permanent makeup artists will use some type of topical anesthetic to minimize discomfort. The effectiveness of the topical will depend on the strength of the numbing agents.
Q. What should I expect after the procedure?
A. The eyelids can have mild to moderate swelling and redness. Swelling should not be too great or last more than a day or two. Most often eyes feel like you’ve been crying a lot, noticeably puffy and tender, but nothing terribly uncomfortable.
Q. Is the procedure safe?
A. There are risks to be aware of with any tattoo procedure. The eyeliner procedure is not easy to master and, obviously, involves using needles to place pigment very close to the eyes. It is wise to select a certified, experienced practitioner for this procedure. When done by a skilled permanent makeup artist, this procedure can be safely done. As with any tattoo or permanent makeup procedure, you want to make sure the practitioner follows CDC and OSHA Guidelines and uses only sterile needles which are properly disposed of after they are used.
Q. How long does permanent eyeliner last?
A. Like all tattoos, permanent eyeliner will fade over time. Several variables effect fading such as skin condition, exposure to sun and elements, color and type of pigment used, and skill of the technician. Eyeliner should last several years before a ‘touch-up’ is required.
• After the treatment for the first hour, blot the lymph fluid from the treated area using a tissue.
• Next, apply A&D Ointment to the skin three times per day for the next 5-7 days with a Q-tip.
• Finally, gently bathe the affected area for seven days with unscented soap or cleaner you are already familiar with, using your fingertips.
• Avoid using washcloths and picking or scratching the eyeliner tattoo during the healing process.
• Avoid saunas, steam rooms, public pools, and other sweat-inducing activities during the first ten days.
• Avoid tanning beds and exposure to direct sunlight. You should avoid Sunlight for two weeks after permanent makeup.
• Avoid applying makeup to the affected area for at least a week.
• To reduce the swelling caused by the permanent eyeliner, apply ice packs for 10 minutes each hour for the first 4-8 hours.
• Keeping your tattooed area moist helps you preserve color while also aiding healing. Do not worry about the pigmentation as an average amount of pigment will fade in the first two weeks.